Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jaxon Preschool

Jaxon started a two day a week preschool. He only goes for 2 1/2 hours, but it's enough for him to have some fun with new friends and gives me some time. I have been volunteering at the elementary library for 1-2 hours a week. That has been fun. It took a few times before he was willing to say goodbye, but now he practically runs in. He will get to go on a few field trips and he's excited about riding in a bus!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jen, you're youngest is in preschool and you have some time to yourself at home now! I think it's great to hear you're volunteering in the library at school. How fun. I look forward to helping out in the school this year, when I get the chance. Your kids sure are growing up fast, it seems. Karina will be 10 tomorrow. Today, she is sick, so hopefully that all changes quick and she can still have a great b-day tomorrow. :) Have a great day, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo big now, I can't believe it!! How are my favorite Texans?? Are you coming up any time soon?

    ReplyDelete