Monday, August 24, 2009

Three down...one to go :)

First day of school
6th grade (middle school)
4th grade
Kindergarten
Three kids started school today. One kid was very happy to have me to himself.
(Maybe I should help him get dressed :) )

3 comments:

  1. Jen,
    That's so great to see your kids all ready on their first day of school! I was hoping to find you had posted something like this today. :) What cute kids...I bet Jacey and Karina would make great friends if you lived closer. Your little Jaxon is so big anymore...I bet that will be fun to have some one-on-one time with him now. You'll have to let me know how Jonah likes middle school and how Jaren enjoys kindergarten. Is it all day there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Jen and your blog has a new look too. Very nice! Diamonds forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does that elephant remember where he left his Trunk?

    ReplyDelete