Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update

It's been a while since I posted any thing. There was a lack of photos between the February Birthdays and Easter. I suppose it might be from the lack of major holidays. I have put together a couple of collages from the past few months; mostly Easter :)

Coloring Easter Eggs:


On the hunt...



Easter Sunday:



Jaren had a "Spring" party that strangely seemed like an Easter Party :)




We spend 3 or 4 days at the park after school when the weather is nice. I happened to have my camera on the day that Jaren had his school party so I snapped some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! I like the collage idea too. Looks like you guys had a great Easter coloring eggs and hiding them. And I loved the Easter Sunday pictures. Jacey looks so pretty in her dress. I love the way she and Jaxon are smiling together. Very cute, Jen!

    ReplyDelete