I can't believe there's only a month left of school. I had a Parent Teacher Conference for Jaren this week (I know, a PTC for preschool??). The teacher gave me some of Jaren's work and I thought his self portrait was so cute! The first one he did back in September at the beginning of the year. The next one was done this week. There is improvement: more detail, arms, hair, background, etc. He has really learned a lot and has had a lot of fun. He will miss preschool in the summer, but is very ready to go to Kindergarten and be like Jonah and Jacey.

Great art work and photos Jaren! Looks like a fun class! Glad you like school. I was just abotu to scan in the photo so you saved me some time. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteThose drawings of Jaren's are really cute. Save them! His little preschool class with his teacher is cute too---almost seems like that is a kindergarten picture.