Jonah took a roll of film at camp. Only a few of the pictures turned out. I guess that's what you get with a cheap disposable camera, poor lighting, and an inexperienced photographer. :) Oh well. A few weeks after the boys got home, they sent these professional photos home and said, "either pay for them or send them back." I think they make a lot of money that way. I wasn't planning on buying them, but once having them in my hand and seeing them, it was hard to say no.
I turned this one to black and white. I thought it made it look more rugged. :)
If they had a parent go with them, a photo was taken of them together.
This was the group of boys Joe was in charge of. The teachers thought highly of Joe and how he handled tough situations. I recently went to a Parent Teacher Conference and heard again how much they loved Joe and how well he did with the boys.
Below are pictures from the disposable camera...
1. A cool looking flower
2. There's an owl in this picture somewhere
2. There's an owl in this picture somewhere
3. A picture of Dad that actually worked ok
4. His teacher
5. A friend
6. A friend playing tetherball (a highlight)


No comments:
Post a Comment