Monday, September 8, 2008

Tour

A family from our ward invited us to go with their family on a tour of McDonalds. It was a lot of fun, and very interesting. I thought it would be a short tour, but ended up being a little over an hour. The tour guide was a corporate guy that was so good with kids. He was enthusiastic and lots of fun.

Raiding the pantry.

We learned that McD's sells the most coke, potatoes and apples in the world. The coke and cooking oil are "deposited" into big tanks in the building like a gas truck would fill up a petrol station; weekly. In the fride and freezer, we discovered frozen square eggs, margarine in detergent-style jugs, and mayonnaise in caulking tubes. ???

After leaving the -10 degree freezer, the glasses fogged up

The best part was at the end when we all got a free ice cream cone or sundae!

1 comment:

  1. Now I know the rest of the story. I saw these pictures on Picasa and wondered what was going on at the 2-all-beef-paddies, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions all on a sesame seed bun McDees! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete