microwave popcorn with a note that said: We hope your holidays are "POP"-in!
2 liter Rootbeer and vanilla ice cream: We're "ROOT"-in for you to have a Merry Christmas!
A bag of rocks: We hope your Christmas "ROCKS!"but we also put in a coloring book and a snowman figurine from the dollar store
a plate of cookies: May your holiday be filled with Sweetness!
and the final day, we gave them a whisk and some Hershey Kisses.
When they opened the door, we came from the side of the house singing "We "WHISK" you a Merry "KISS"-mas!"
When they opened the door, we came from the side of the house singing "We "WHISK" you a Merry "KISS"-mas!"
On Friday, the doorbell rang in the late afternoon, and when Jonah answered it, his jaw dropped! I wondered what could cause such a reaction so I looked out and this is what we found!
We opened the door and I was trying to think of the people that had babies from our ward. The family came from the side of our house singing. We all got a good laugh. They didn't let us keep the baby, but they did give us this:
I love it!!! What a fun ward activity, and you guys made it so fun for your kids with the radios and everything.
ReplyDelete