Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dogs

Jonah was asked to take care of our friends' dogs while they went out of town. He has been so excited because he really wants a dog. He is trying to show us how responsible he is. He is doing a great job. Tonight we brought them here during a walk. They played in our back yard and the dogs chased balls and had lots of fun. There was also a beautiful sunset to top it off.

3 comments:

  1. Dogs are fun but I don't think Jamaica would like that. Great Pictures and the sunset is frameable!
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want a dog I would be willing to ship ours to you, Free!
    I have really really decided that I am not a dog owner. Brandon might be but he's not here a whole lot to play and take care of her. The kids are the ones who really take care of her but 3 out of the 4 dont't like to. Its like having another kid- feeding,bathing,talking(barking),bathroom,sickness,doctors(vet)...Kids are sooo much easier for me because I love them but a dog, no love from me.
    well anyway, looks like the kids had a great time and the sunset is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete