Friday, August 8, 2008

My Birthday!

I had a nice birthday. Joe traded my birthday for our closing day, so he didn't get the day off.

The kids and I went to an afternoon showing of "Horton Hears a Who" at the Dollar theater.



It was a good movie, and Jaxon even seemed interested for most of the time. I was worried that he would be all over the place, but he did pretty good.



We went out to eat after Joe got home from work. We went to Chili's. We don't venture to restaraunts very often with kids, because by the time we order and sit and wait, they are ready to go, and they are getting out of their seats and trying to escape by the time their food comes. They did a little better this time, and I would be willing to try again some time in the future.




We came home and had Angel Food cake and strawberries and whipped cream for dessert. It was an all around good day! I don't feel very much older though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment